• Scholarship programs for candidates in need
• Specialized exercise equipment
• Content, infrastructure, and other creation materials and equipment
• Additional outreach through partnerships with other disability focused organizations and events.
• Creating and maintaining a one-of-a-kind online community that is over 1,200 members strong and growing every day with individuals from every corner of the planet!
• Giving help to seniors and other individuals who are recovering from injuries helping them gain the confidence necessary to start focusing on ways to live a healthy lifestyle.
• Creating and delivering high-quality, in-depth content both online and in face-to-face interactions with a multitude of people who are in need of my services.
“You are an inspiration, Tony”
– Marilou S.
“Tony is motivating and shares positive energy with everyone around him.”
– Petra H.
“Thanks so much for all you do!”
– Tracy W.
“Excited for you and those you motivate”
– Billie N.
“Tony is a wonderful person with a great message for all!”
– Beth C.
“What you are doing for others is outstanding!”
– Eddie T.
No Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.
Tony is the author of Disable Your Disability, a book about learning how to live the healthy life you deserve despite your physical limitations. He was born with Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) and has endured 70+ fractures throughout his life. At the ripe young age of 42, he had to embrace his disability to save his life, so against all odds, pushed himself through an 8-month physical transformation that ended up being just as important mentally and emotionally.
Tony also loves music. He’s been an emcee and DJ since the mid-80’s and has DJ’d professionally since 1996 (and continues to do so!). He’s created and released independent hip hop music, and found most of his success when he and his wife, Teemaree, released 3 albums as Dynamite Jive in the early 2000’s.
In addition to all this, Tony has worked professionally in the television/film industry since 2001, and created his own company, Egg Sandwich Media, to work as a one-man-production-band; wearing the hat of Producer all the way to Video Editor.
He currently lives in Joshua Tree, CA with his wife and they enjoy their empty-nester life in the desert.