Available in Paperback, eBook/Kindle, and Audio
The self-help book for people with disabilities who are letting their disability hold them back from being fit, healthy, and happy.
By the end of Disable Your Disability, you will have the insight and confidence to successfully and easily achieve your health goals despite any barriers in your life.
What you’ll learn in Disable Your Disability,
• Learn about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) (Page 20) and find out how Tony embraced his disability to save his life.(Page 90)
• Find out WHY you deserve it! (Page 103)
• Learn about the Quadrants of Change. (Page 109)
• Find out why it’s important and how to change your mindset about your disability. (Page 129)
• Learn how to easily start eating better, RIGHT NOW! (Page 155)
• Get sure-fire methods to start exercising properly for your disability. (Page 179)
• Discover what it means to be a “New You”. (Page 215)
Disable Your Disability is a journey into self-discovery, a look into the gift of embracing circumstances that hold us back, and powerful concepts with sure-fire methods for taking action toward living the healthy life we deserve.
Tony is available to speak at your event. His stories will captivate and his message will uplift and invigorate any and all audiences. To inquire about his availability, please contact him.
WE ARE CURRENTLY UNABLE TO SHIP SIGNED COPIES INTERNATIONALLY.
IF YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, YOU CAN CONTINUE TO THE PURCHASE BY CLICKING/TAPPING THE BUTTON BELOW.
IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES, PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS TO WHEN WE WILL START TO SHIP OUTSIDE OF THE U.S.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING!
No Spam. Unsubscribe anytime.