If you live with a physical disability, limited mobility, or something else that is holding you back from living a healthy lifestyle, Tony’s personal story, coupled with his clear and concise methodology, will help you gain insight and confidence, and get you clear on what it will take for you to achieve your health goals.
In Disable Your Disability,
• Learn about Osteogenesis Imperfecta (brittle bones) (Page 20) and find out how Tony embraced his disability to save his life.(Page 90)
• Find out WHY you deserve it! (Page 103)
• Learn about the Quadrants of Change. (Page 109)
• Find out why it’s important and how to change your mindset about your disability. (Page 129)
• Learn how to easily start eating better, RIGHT NOW! (Page 155)
• Get sure-fire methods to start exercising properly for your disability. (Page 179)
• Discover what it means to be a “New You”. (Page 215)
Disable Your Disability is a journey into self-discovery, a look into the gift of embracing circumstances that hold us back, and powerful concepts with sure-fire methods for taking action toward living the healthy life we deserve.